The Eleanor Necklace
Also known as Madame Moustache, Eleanor Dumont was one of the most notorious gamblers during her time. She traveled all over during the Gold Rush, making a living for herself playing cards. She eventually opened a gambling parlor, "Vingt-et-un," in Nevada City, where no women were allowed . . . except herself! The Eleanor Necklace is another fabulous piece in our 2021 Spring Jewelry Collection. You won't be gambling when you Add The Eleanor Necklace to Your Cart. Seriously. She's an Ace in the Hole!
- Medium "Paperclip" Style Chain in a Matte Silver Finish
- Large Oval Pave Adorned Gold-Toned Lobster Clasp
- Measures and Impressive 35" (not including the clasp and double-pistol pendant!)
- Can be Worn Long or Doubled Up for Some Extra Flare
- Layers Perfectly with Other Necklaces in C&P's 2021 Spring Collection
Pictured with The Belle Star Necklace