The Lone Ranger Convertible Face Mask Chain
One of the most annoying aspects of wearing a face mask is how frequently you want or need to put it on or take it off. I mean sometimes you just need a breath of fresh air or to give your poor ears a break. Have you been stuck holding it in your hand, dangling it precariously on one ear or throwing it in your bag? Luckily, C&P has the perfect solution: Convertible Face Mask Chains! Now you can look stylish while staying safe! And, the best part is that when not wearing this item as a face mask chain, it coverts to a Western inspired necklace!
- Keeps mask hanging conveniently around your neck and free from “purse dirt” (Yuck!)
- Antique Bronze Chain with Turquoise Colored Beads
- Rosary Style Necklace with Antique Bronze Disk Accents
- Measures approximately 22” (Excluding Clasps)
- Standard Lobster Claw Clasps on Each End Allows You to Attach/Remove Chain to/from Most Any Mask
- Add this Stylish Piece to Your Cart Now, Cowgirl!
NOTE: For an additional charge, you can substitute the standard size lobster claw clasps to larger clasps. Although the standard lobster claw clasps should fit around most elastic loops, a larger clasp may work better with your particular mask. For example, if your mask has flat/larger elastic loops, you probably should add the "Clasp Upgrade Option" to your cart instead. Also, feel free to contact us at CarlAndPriscillaCustom@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Is this a gift? Lucky for you we now provide gift wrapping. Click here to add gift wrapping to your cart and we'll lovingly wrap this item. But, be warned - when you see how good the package looks, you might just decide to keep it for yourself! So, you probably should order two.