Vintage Western Leather Tooled Belt
- Amazing Vintage Leather Belt with Basketweave Imprinted Tooling
- This Belt was Loved so Much it's a Little Cattywampus
- Leather Belt is 1.5" Wide; 43" Long Excluding Buckle; and 25.5" - 45" When Buckle is Fully Attached
- Silver & Brass Western Style Buckle Measures Approx. 2" X 3.25" & Features a Tennessee Star
- Excellent Worn Vintage Condition
- Weight with Buckle Approx. 6.6 oz.
Pictured with this Distressed Denim Shirt
How do I know if this belt will fit me?
Generally speaking, if you add: 1) the distance between the prong and end of the metal d-ring attachment on the underside of the buckle; and 2) the length of the leather belt alone, that's is the overall length of the belt. Using that method to measure this vintage belt yields an overall length of 46". Also consider the shortest and longest measurements listed above for when the belt is fully attached.
Note: This belt is vintage and as such has appropriate wear for a vintage item. Vintage belts & buckles are purchased “AS IS”. No returns or exchanges. No exceptions.