Windsor Grey Necklace
Get ready to stop the show with the Windsor Grey Necklace.
The term “Windsor Grey” is given to the grey horses stabled in the Royal Mews near Buckingham Palace and used by the Royal Family of the United Kingdom to draw carriages and coaches during ceremonial functions, such as the annual opening of Parliament and the Trooping of the Colour. On occasion, they have been used representing the Crown in various carriage driving competitions, sometimes driven personally by Prince Phillip.
After sourcing this AMAZING medallion, I held on to it until the perfect design was ready to appear. Then it came to me! The Sansa + The Windsor = The Windsor Grey Medallion Necklace
It’s so dang good! Only one of these beauties, so get it fast & look absolutely fabulous, babe! ❤️
- THE LAST STATEMENT PIECE YOU’LL EVER NEED.
- Handcrafted with Substantial Brass Chain.
- Big-Ass Brass Windsor Horse Medallion.
- Approximately 12” in Length (including medallion).
- Weighs in at a Whopping 134 Grams!
- CAUTION: Be prepared to receive compliments from total strangers because you will be stopped and asked about this piece. ⚡️
NOTE: Pieces crafted with vintage pieces cannot be returned or exchanged.